Join Drs. Israel Deutsch and Elias Hyams for an interactive, real-time discussion on prostate health. They will answer the tough questions that may be embarrassing to ask in the doctor’s office. Preregistration is required, and will allow you to submit your questions anonymously. You will also be able to ask questions privately during the LIVE presentation.
• Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) and other Prostate Changes
• Who’s at Risk for Cancer and Why Are Some Men Asymptomatic
• Understanding Treatment Options and Side Effects
• Leaking and Urinary Incontinence
• Erectile Dysfunction and Sexual Health
Israel Deutsch, MD, Radiation Oncologist and Associate Professor of Radiation Oncology at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Elias Hyams, MD, Urologist and Associate Professor of Urology, NewYork-Presbyterian/ Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Wednesday, September 23, 2020
7PM – 8PM Zoom Registration
Go to Zoom.com
Click “Join a Meeting”
Enter Meeting ID: 939 8038 5781
After registering, you will receive a confirmation containing information about joining the meeting.