The Yonkers Chamber of Commerce is once again participating in the 2019
Pajama & Book Drive!
Please bring in a pair of NEW Pajamas and/or NEW Book(s) to help children in need!
A Special Pajama Program Vehicle will be coming to our organization the first week of November to pick up the pajamas and books.
Good Night Bill of Rights
1. Every child has the right to a sense of stability and security.
2. Every child has the right to feel loved and cared for at bedtime.
3. Every child has the right to wear fresh, clean pajamas to bed and to enjoy a bedtime story that fires their imagination.
4. Every child has the right to feel valued and validated as a human being.
5. Every child has the right to a good night and a good day.
If your organization is interested in conducting a drive along with the Chamber,
please contact Jeanne Martinelli at (914) 963-0332
or email@example.com for more information.