Friday August 23
9:00am – 12:30pm
Ossining Public Library
53 Croton Avenue, Ossining NY
A Panel moderated by The Small Business Administration (SBA):
• Larry Pontillo: Small Business Loans
• Tamara Underwood: 504 program- How to Finance a Business Location
• Jennifer Krottinger: 8(a) Certification to participate on Government Contracts
• Albert Cruz: A Government Contractor success story
This event will feature a special panel discussion led by the SBA. The panelists will discuss 3 major SBA programs that could help jumpstart and/or grow your business:
1) How to finance your business using the various types of SBA small business loans
2) The 504 program - a financing option for the building where your business is located.
3) The 8a program for MWBE (Minorities & Women-Owned businesses) related to working on government contracts. This will also include a testimonial from a successful 8(a) certified entrepreneur.
This event will be interactive; you will have an opportunity to ask your questions, as well as interact with the panelists after the panel discussion.
Free Onsite Parking available
Morning Coffee, Pastries & Light Lunch will be served
Click here for FREE registration
120 Bloomingdale Rd, White Plains, NY, 914-948-3907